Jay Cutler is better than Aaron Rodgers

reno

"We have the top running back arguably in the league, top quarterback, the receiving corp is deep," Bennett told Adam Schein and Rich Gannon of SiriusXM NFL Radio on Monday.

"So you think Cutler is better than Aaron Rodgers?" Schien asked.

"Of course," Bennett responded.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/09000d5d82a96b5b/article/jay-cutler-better-than-aaron-rodgers-one-bear-says

"We have the top running back arguably in the league, top quarterback, the receiving corp is deep," Bennett told Adam Schein and Rich Gannon of SiriusXM NFL Radio on Monday.

"So you think Cutler is better than Aaron Rodgers?" Schien asked.

"Of course," Bennett responded.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/09000d5d82a96b5b/article/jay-cutler-better-than-aaron-rodgers-one-bear-says

Here is clearly trying to boost his morale. But yeah Cutler sucks, I'm a Cowboys fan and I really really hate Romo and I think he is a piece a shit and I think Romo is better then Cutler.

Eli

Peyton

Aaron Rodgers

Tom Brady

Drew Brees

Phillip Rivers

Mike Vick

Matt Stafford

he could never touch those 8 even with the best O Line

add Cam Newton to that list as well

I would take him over Vick and Stafford. Both of those guys are injury prone, and with Cutlers combination of arm strength and mobility he's a better overall player. He displays way better pocket presence than both of those guys and he is working with far less talent around him.

With Marshall in Chicago Cutler will put up career highs next season and get his team further than the Eagles and Lions. You can quote me on that.

I'm a Panthers fan, and as much as I like Newton you can't put him amongst the best based on one season. I really hope he can avoid the sophomore slump.