Check this out

• Owner

I'm quite aware what is being stored in the database of the computers/internet but again you are over looking this. They will not track 7billion people at once they just want to have this power so when they do need to track someone they can. And once again you are telling me the same thing about the designer, yeah no crap he knows everything about the chip and how to make it just like I know everything about how to build a house but will I know what that house will be used for when I'm done building it and the people move it NO! That goes same for the chip the builders just built it and they are not in the control anymore once they build it and they give it to the guys who asked them to build them and funded that built for the chip. So indeed the designers have no clue what will the chip be used for once they have built it and handled it over to their boss. Simply as that.

Foolish. For one, a carpenter, electrician and a plumber don't sit there and perform maintenance on your house every single day, once it is built. They don't live there every day. One can go years without them accessing it.

These "chips" that PositiveID are designing for diabetics are designed for one purpose. You don't understand the build of the chip, apparently. The designers don't end up leaving the company after they are done, so don't compare this to a house that has been built.

You can't go into my computer, take out the memory sticks, and use them as a tracking device UNLESS you re-design them as such. You can't take a processor and do that. You would have to completely re-design it, and what's the point of designing ANYTHING if you're going to decline to use it?

So, again, the design team creates these for a purpose, and the purpose is not what you dream of at night. To make these chips do anything outside of that, you'd have to have an entirely new chip and design.

Like I said, you can think what you want, but you're wrong on this one.

Foolish. For one, a carpenter, electrician and a plumber don't sit there and perform maintenance on your house every single day, once it is built. They don't live there every day. One can go years without them accessing it.

These "chips" that PositiveID are designing for diabetics are designed for one purpose. You don't understand the build of the chip, apparently. The designers don't end up leaving the company after they are done, so don't compare this to a house that has been built.

You can't go into my computer, take out the memory sticks, and use them as a tracking device UNLESS you re-design them as such. You can't take a processor and do that. You would have to completely re-design it, and what's the point of designing ANYTHING if you're going to decline to use it?

So, again, the design team creates these for a purpose, and the purpose is not what you dream of at night. To make these chips do anything outside of that, you'd have to have an entirely new chip and design.

Like I said, you can think what you want, but you're wrong on this one.

I guess we will just see over time, but I know for a fact they are creating chips for tracking people if need to. It's just another but much better population control device. And also I'm not denying that this chip is not being used for diabetics but it could be used for much more then that. The diabetics is just the scratch of the surface.

But yea time will tell, what really happens.

also I'm not denying that this chip is not being used for diabetics but it could be used for much more then that.

You truly are not grasping what Brandon is trying to say, are you?

• Like 1

• Owner

And also I'm not denying that this chip is not being used for diabetics but it could be used for much more then that.

...same can be said for a TV remote, cell phone, a chip in my stereo system, a stick of RAM, my blood sugar machine, and an Atari.

Just...nevermind.

...same can be said for a TV remote, cell phone, a chip in my stereo system, a stick of RAM, my blood sugar machine, and an Atari.

Just...nevermind.

Okay then that was my whole point, that this chip is more powerful then you think. You have to be kidding yourself if you think it is just for blood sugar reading. Come on man.

You truly are not grasping what Brandon is trying to say, are you?

Actually I am, but you guys aren't the ones grasping what I'm trying to tell you guys. Which Real now understood what I was saying in his most recent post.

Actually I am, but you guys aren't the ones grasping what I'm trying to tell you guys. Which Real now understood what I was saying in his most recent post.

Yea he says for one purpose which is totally incorrect they are going to be used for more then just one purpose.

...which you cannot prove. And considering we are talking with a dude who has INSIDE info on this, and who says that the chip would need to be totally re-designed as it currently is to perform the duties your theory mentions, I would say your statements have little to no bearing.

It's funny, you always talk about how we are the sheep, but it seems like every consperacy you latch onto while staying ignorant to the actual facts which support the opposite. Believe it or not, the government doesn't always lie, they aren't always scheming on us is a negative way, and not every major event is due to a master plan developed by a hierarchy of evil to help advance their plans of world domination or whatever Pinky and the Brain shit you're on.

• Owner

:wallbash3:

I haven't talked to the guy in a while (because he lives in Florida now), but it would be hilarious to get him to sign up and post why these chips won't do anything BUT what they are designed for, and why PositiveID would have to hire an entirely different design team (separate from the one my friend is a part of) to completely change the chip. No point in it.

Layman's terms...you can't take a blood sugar monitoring chip and turn it into whatever the hell we're even talking about...without completely scrapping it and rebuilding it. It's not about soldering an extra piece on the chip.

I can't believe I have to explain this.

By the way, VeriMed is probably what you're referring to, and it has been stopped in its tracks for reasons you should already know about (if you've been doing your research). PositiveID is losing money, quickly...and their main products, which relate to diabetes, are what they are banking on.

...which you cannot prove. And considering we are talking with a dude who has INSIDE info on this, and who says that the chip would need to be totally re-designed as it currently is to perform the duties your theory mentions, I would say your statements have little to no bearing.

It's funny, you always talk about how we are the sheep, but it seems like every consperacy you latch onto while staying ignorant to the actual facts which support the opposite. Believe it or not, the government doesn't always lie, they aren't always scheming on us is a negative way, and not every major event is due to a master plan developed by a hierarchy of evil to help advance their plans of world domination or whatever Pinky and the Brain shit you're on.

Why does it need to be re-designed when it has a RFID, do you even understand what that means. It gives them the power right away to track anything they want when ever they want. And if you going to sit there an tell me, RFID cannot do that. Please you have another thing coming. Look at this site and tell me RFID cannot do that.

http://www.rfidc.com/

Why would they need to re-design it? They don't need to re-design nothing they already made it how they want. Regardless if you work for the company and you will sit there and tell me you understand it's soul purpose of the chip but are going to ignore why it has RFID. GTFO stop bullshiting yourself please. Even those that work for the company of PositiveID can claim they know whats up and shit but they don't really know. They are just making it for diabetics and also installing a RFID technology in it. LOL come on people get serious.

By the way, VeriMed is probably what you're referring to, and it has been stopped in its tracks for reasons you should already know about (if you've been doing your research). PositiveID is losing money, quickly...and their main products, which relate to diabetes, are what they are banking on.

Well from what I've heard is this whole Obama healthcare bullshit is trynig to get this up and running so he can chip people....

I guess we will just see over time, but I know for a fact they are creating chips for tracking people if need to. It's just another but much better population control device. And also I'm not denying that this chip is not being used for diabetics but it could be used for much more then that. The diabetics is just the scratch of the surface.

But yea time will tell, what really happens.

You "know for a fact" based on what you read on an internet forum from some guy who failed to provide sources? :lol:

Seems like you're a strong believer in blind faith

Why does it need to be re-designed when it has a RFID, do you even understand what that means. It gives them the power right away to track anything they want when ever they want. And if you going to sit there an tell me, RFID cannot do that. Please you have another thing coming. Look at this site and tell me RFID cannot do that.

http://www.rfidc.com/

Why would they need to re-design it? They don't need to re-design nothing they already made it how they want. Regardless if you work for the company and you will sit there and tell me you understand it's soul purpose of the chip but are going to ignore why it has RFID. GTFO stop bullshiting yourself please. Even those that work for the company of PositiveID can claim they know whats up and shit but they don't really know. They are just making it for diabetics and also installing a RFID technology in it. LOL come on people get serious.

It's a tool for diabetics. That's it. Only a small number of diabetics will be implanted with this chip, and I highly doubt the government is doing something so elaborate to keep tabs on and track these people. It doesn't even make sense. And Real Deal has clearly explained to you things it cannot do and it would need to be redesigned to do.

The government can basically already track everything we do and say via cell phones, satellites, computers, infrared cameras, credit cards, licenses, passports, etc.. They don't need some damn chip to do that. However, when you bring in the idea of human implantation of chips, it sounds fancy and sci-fi, so YOU SHEEP (i.e consperacists who latch onto anything anti-government/media and pro-new world order) run with it. There is good and bad things about this, but mostly good.

I love how people who are on quests to break ignorance can be so ignorant. I like to keep an open mind about things and "never say never," but when mostly all the FACTS support the more obvious answer, that's the side I tend to take. You do the exact opposite.

• Owner

Even those that work for the company of PositiveID can claim they know whats up and shit but they don't really know. They are just making it for diabetics and also installing a RFID technology in it. LOL come on people get serious.

Tells me you have no idea what you're even saying.

1) Those that work for the company? Uh, once again, he designs the chip we're discussing. He's not a janitor at PositiveID. I'm pretty sure he knows.

2) Making it for diabetics and installing RFID technology in it? What does that even mean? They are using an RFID chip...has nothing to do with "installing something in it."

-------

Try to comprehend: the RFID chip has to be given tracking capabilities. Why is it an RFID chip to begin with? Because it has to be a sensor, to be able to connect to an outside source (outside of your body, an example of this would be like a small glucose monitor), so it can provide you with your blood sugar reading. That's the point.

It does not contain your medical history, does not contain a "patient ID" or some social security number. It has to be re-designed to hold additional information.

I'm done with the topic. There's no point in having to prove something provided by a computer scientist, against someone who I can safely assume has zero knowledge on the product in the first place. You can continue to spew whatever about tracking devices in the future, where they come from, etc...but the GlucoChip is far from it.

Well according to Smoove, the mentality of scientists are, "Some of this stuff is just oh let me think of something new to pull out my ass so I can get paid. "

When people genuinely believe pieces of information that are just false, you really can't justify holding an argument with an incompetent person. Ignorance is bliss.

You "know for a fact" based on what you read on an internet forum from some guy who failed to provide sources? :lol:

Seems like you're a strong believer in blind faith

You clearly have no clue what you are talking about in this thread so just stay out of it. Because I clearly provided shit ton of links on the first page.

It's a tool for diabetics. That's it. Only a small number of diabetics will be implanted with this chip, and I highly doubt the government is doing something so elaborate to keep tabs on and track these people. It doesn't even make sense. And Real Deal has clearly explained to you things it cannot do and it would need to be redesigned to do.

The government can basically already track everything we do and say via cell phones, satellites, computers, infrared cameras, credit cards, licenses, passports, etc.. They don't need some damn chip to do that. However, when you bring in the idea of human implantation of chips, it sounds fancy and sci-fi, so YOU SHEEP (i.e consperacists who latch onto anything anti-government/media and pro-new world order) run with it. There is good and bad things about this, but mostly good.

I love how people who are on quests to break ignorance can be so ignorant. I like to keep an open mind about things and "never say never," but when mostly all the FACTS support the more obvious answer, that's the side I tend to take. You do the exact opposite.

Yeah we already discussed this back couple pages, yet again you are replying the same way. All you are doing is denying this and NOT keeping it open mind like you say, which you are saying NEVER will happen by saying this is just for diabetics and which I agree it is for them too but then again it's not just for them they will implant this on everyone sooner or later. (But I think it will be much later), and it's soooooo funny that you are calling me a sheep and I'm the one clearly trying to caution myself and other what could happen. Why you the real sheep are lost in la la land listening to music that people worship the devil, etc... Please man like I told TT8 if you have no knowledge about this stuff then what is the point trying to turn this conversation around? All you are doing is telling me facts I already know where they have tracking chips and telling me obvious stuff and also just repeating yourself.

Tells me you have no idea what you're even saying.

1) Those that work for the company? Uh, once again, he designs the chip we're discussing. He's not a janitor at PositiveID. I'm pretty sure he knows.

2) Making it for diabetics and installing RFID technology in it? What does that even mean? They are using an RFID chip...has nothing to do with "installing something in it."

-------

Try to comprehend: the RFID chip has to be given tracking capabilities. Why is it an RFID chip to begin with? Because it has to be a sensor, to be able to connect to an outside source (outside of your body, an example of this would be like a small glucose monitor), so it can provide you with your blood sugar reading. That's the point.

It does not contain your medical history, does not contain a "patient ID" or some social security number. It has to be re-designed to hold additional information.

I'm done with the topic. There's no point in having to prove something provided by a computer scientist, against someone who I can safely assume has zero knowledge on the product in the first place. You can continue to spew whatever about tracking devices in the future, where they come from, etc...but the GlucoChip is far from it.

How many times, are you going to say I have no idea what I'm talking about but then again we are almost the page 4 talking about this. So it looks like I do have an idea what I'm talking about and I'm as well trying to break the puzzles in to a large one so I could see the whole depth behind this verichip. I can assure you that this verichip is not just for diabetics it will be for everyone. Now you're just pulling the RFID out of your ass you clearly have no idea nor reason why they have the RFID in there. They don't need an RFID in chip, they could use other technology to do the same damn thing bro! But obvious reason are they are adding the RFID for security reason meaning they want tracking capabilities so they are assure everything goes to plan on whatever they want to do and what their plan is.

Ohhh look now you are talking about GlucoChip haha tricky tricky. Here is more proof that Glucochip and Verichip are TOTALLY 2 different technologies: http://biz.yahoo.com/e/120514/psid10-q.html (Site upated: 14 May, 2012), even provides dates and what they are doing in the stock business and so on. And it clearly saids that Glucochip is different from Verichip.

On January 11, 2012, we contributed certain assets and liabilities related to the VeriChip business, as well as all of our assets and liabilities relating to our Health Link business, which is a patient-controlled, online repository to store personal health information, to our wholly-owned subsidiary Animal Health. We ceased actively marketing the VeriChip business in January 2008 and the Health Link business in September 2010. The term "VeriChip business" does not include the GlucoChip or any product or application involving blood glucose detection or diabetes management.

Totally different technologies, and this is from Yahoo. And you are telling me I have no clue what I'm talking about. Man I have a lot of clue but I just don't want to talk about a lot of things, I'm just trying to 'caution' you guys so many you could DO your own research on this because it will benefit you more, if instead of me just handing you the research. Also I obviously know more to this then you think.

And also since you guys are to hostile to hold and discussion I will be done with this discussion, because there is clearly no point in discussing this further with you guys. You guys are just trying to see me slip so you can stump on my neck, when I clearly caring for your well being as a human and trying to caution yourselves for the near future or later future. I was never once against you in any threads I am nor was I looking to provoke you guys in any wrong way. I was just trying to get this place more activity but clearly any thread I've made it just 'oh yeah you provoke me man? well I'll bash you and tell you that you have no clue what you're talking about' oh okay if it makes you sleep better at night yea I don't know what I'm talking about ha.

• Owner

I've been talking about the GlucoChip the entire time, you dumb [expletive]. It is made by PositiveID. It is created with an RFID chip, not for reasons you state (and, funny enough, guarantee...lol). The VeriChip has been DISCONTINUED (and was discontinued a few years ago), and it was ALSO marketed by PositiveID.

Destron Feering (sp?) was the subsidiary that developed the chip in the first place, and it was out of ADS (or Digital Angel), just as PositiveID is.

You are making yourself look really, really stupid, and not a single person on this site thinks you're sane. All you're doing is reading up on all of this. I have YET to open up a single internet page about anything I've talked about in this topic, and I'm just chipping away at the ice right now.

You really think you have a grasp of what PositiveID is trying to do, but you're so far out there, you need help. Close all of your browser tabs and move on.

It's unfortunate my friend can't register and blow your mind, and ask you questions that even I can't find answers to. It would be hilarious.

• Owner

when I clearly caring for your well being as a human and trying to caution yourselves for the near future or later future.

Thank you, Captain Planet. Our message board of 60 active members is grateful for your overwhelming humanitarianism.

I've been talking about the GlucoChip the entire time, you dumb [expletive]. It is made by PositiveID. It is created with an RFID chip, not for reasons you state (and, funny enough, guarantee...lol). The VeriChip has been DISCONTINUED (and was discontinued a few years ago), and it was ALSO marketed by PositiveID.

Destron Feering (sp?) was the subsidiary that developed the chip in the first place, and it was out of ADS (or Digital Angel), just as PositiveID is.

You are making yourself look really, really stupid, and not a single person on this site thinks you're sane. All you're doing is reading up on all of this. I have YET to open up a single internet page about anything I've talked about in this topic, and I'm just chipping away at the ice right now.

You really think you have a grasp of what PositiveID is trying to do, but you're so far out there, you need help. Close all of your browser tabs and move on.

It's unfortunate my friend can't register and blow your mind, and ask you questions that even I can't find answers to. It would be hilarious.

Now you are bull of shit because couple page ago you were clearly talking about the Verichip being the one for the diabetics. You are just a liar you clearly were talking about damn verichip being for diabetics. LMAO now you are just flipping the script.