Suns, Wolves, Hornets Nearing Three Team Trade

Adrian Wojnarowski ‏@WojYahooNBA

Hornets, Suns, Wolves are nearing agreement on a 3-way deal that would send Robin Lopez to the Hornets in a sign-and-trade, sources tell Y!

Along with Lopez, Suns would send Hakim Warrick to Hornets. Minny would send Wesley Johnson and a 1st round pick to the Suns, sources say.

At least part of package back to Minny would include Brad Miller (his contract), Jerome Dyson and draft picks, sources say.

Thoughts on this?

PS: The Wolves are supposedly making a big push to bring Andrei Kirilenko back from Russia and this trade is supposed to help their push.

Wait a minute, I completely forgot that Miller (well, his contract) was traded earlier. He can't be dealt back to the Wolves for a year so I think Woj might've messed that part up.

For what it is worth, a Phoenix beat writer is saying that Warrick is going to Minnesota, not New Orleans, which would make sense.

• Owner

Yeah, when I read it was Miller, it didn't make any sense to me.

Warrick to the Wolves? So...

WOLVES GET:

Hakim Warrick ($4.6 million)

Jerome Dyson

SUNS GET:

Wesley Johnson ($4.3 million)

1st RD pick

HORNETS GET:

Robin Lopez (S&T)

---------

I fail to see how this trade helps the Wolves bring in AK47. It's more likely that Kirilenko splits time with Warrick, and if it has anything to do with money, well...Wesley Johnson has a TO next summer, while Warrick is guaranteed two years before he expires, and they both make basically the same amount.