Milwaukee @ Washington

• 3 months later...
  • Owner

Jennings needs to take better shots. He wasn't shooting so well with Bogut back in the lineup, which is unexpected (because I thought that was the problem in the first place, Bogut being out).

If the Bucks want to maintain their playoff push, they need to get those two on the same page again. Jennings has to be the scorer, and Bogut is the team's second option. They won't grab a top four seed, but they can take that fifth.

I missed it... wtf happened? :huh:

Haywood hit Warrick pretty hard on a play that probably should have been an And 1, but the refs didn't call it and Skiles just lit up on the ref and was ejected immediately. I think he was cussing at the ref so that got him kicked out.

Haywood hit Warrick pretty hard on a play that probably should have been an And 1, but the refs didn't call it and Skiles just lit up on the ref and was ejected immediately. I think he was cussing at the ref so that got him kicked out.

:lol:

Good. Hopefully that got the team fired up. Maybe it'll keep the Bucks motivated to win this game? Who knows...

Bucks are up 4 at the half. 54-50.

I'm really impressed with Ilyasova (4-6, 9 points) and Warrick (5-7, 14 points) as they've added a nice spark in this one. Brandon Jennings has 9 points to go along with 4 assists. While the Bucks have shot 47% from the field, we really need to slow down the Wizards. Going into the half they have shot 57% and 60% from beyond the arc. If we don't cool them down a bit, they could easily turn the tables in this one.

• Owner

I don't get that foul at the end. Let him go to the rim and have ANYONE try and swat the ball...don't foul him and put him at the line, shooting or driving, doesn't even matter what Boykins was going to do.

Bad loss for Milwaukee. They are still in the easiest part of their schedule...they need to win every game they can, especially the close ones.

I don't get that foul at the end. Let him go to the rim and have ANYONE try and swat the ball...don't foul him and put him at the line, shooting or driving, doesn't even matter what Boykins was going to do.

Bad loss for Milwaukee. They are still in the easiest part of their schedule...they need to win every game they can, especially the close ones.

I agree, big rookie mistake on Jennings' part.

Boykins made a smart play, he knew Jennings was trying to get a turnover, so he pump faked, got him in the air, and drew the foul.

I was a bit surprised we didn't see Gil get the ball, but Boykins is our new closer now, and I'm sure he will be taking the clutch shots from now on until Gil gets his shot back.

• Owner

Well, as I said, even if Boykins was going to fake and drive, or pull up for that shot...damn, just let it go. If you're going to contest a potential game-winner, you don't have to try and block it, just get a hand in the face...and that doesn't take a player jumper 40 inches off the ground, especially when your opposition is the shortest player since Muggsy Bogues.