What makes a person smart, or smarter than another?

Not being born in a former Yugoslavian country (esp. Serbia) but mailny NOT being a phaggot like you.

http://rustledmyjimmies.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/04/IT-WOULD-APPEAR-THAT-YOUR-JIMMIES-HAVE-BEEN-RUSTLED.jpg

• Like 3

What makes a person smart? Personally I know a bunch of people who know a bunch of useless facts but also at the same time think they are the second coming of Nikola Tesla cause they read a bunch of wikipedia pages.

My idea of a smart person is someone who can easily interpret ideas and apply them to real life. The smartest profession to me is engineering. Those people you are talking about can be annoying especially when you feel that they are just trying to sound smart.

My idea of a smart person is someone who can easily interpret ideas and apply them to real life. The smartest profession to me is engineering. Those people you are talking about can be annoying especially when you feel that they are just trying to sound smart.

Yeah that's another thing I have noticed from those people.

People are only smart when you talk to them about subjects they know and care about....you can have some dude who is a genius at math, but then when you ask him about another subject or about music and movies and all that, he won't have a clue. My brother is in medical school, but he lacks so much common sense that it amazes me, my dad is the same way.

As long as you get caught in the right situation and conversation, you can seem smart. Like you said, some people will just ramble useless facts at you, but you might be amazed at that kind of thing.