Team USA vs. Tunisia

Real Deal

I won't be able to watch this one, just like the next one against Nigeria (it's too late here, gotta wake up early to go to work). But I ain't gonna miss much..

Anything can happen in sports but still, Tunisia and Nigeria are clearly the weakest teams of the tournament, no way they stand a chance against Team USA.

No team stand a chance against the US anyhow.. Well Spain might have a little chance.. they're a very good team, and at the exception of the US they're clearly the best team of the Olympics. But if the US play at their best no one can beat them (no matter if Spain's better inside). As usual they are their own enemies. They're just way too much talented for the other teams, they should never lose a game. And always win by at least 20-30.

I would be very surprised if the US didn't get the gold medal and Spain the silver one. After them it's gonna be between Argentina and Lithuania for the third place IMO. Both teams are clearly not as good as they were in the last decade but they're still quite good nonetheless. But clearly not at the same level as Spain and especially, of course, the US.

I'll still be watching USA vs Lithuania on saturday. It should be a blowout but it sure will be more interesting than the games against Tunisia and Nigeria.. and I don't work on week ends.

Let's go USA !!!!

slow start but obvious we were gonna blow em out as soon as we made a damn shot

who that dude on Tunsia? Rhamadan? He's not even bad tho..he played pretty good against the World's best..an nba team should at least look into him