New York @ Atlanta

alcstarheel

• 3 months later...
  • Owner

Wonder how Al Harrington performs after his name has been tossed into trade rumors.

Atlanta should have this in the bag, but it seems like there have been a ton of games we could've said that about for many teams in the league, and the ball rolls the other direction.

Heard J Smoove had matured, looked like a child throwing a tantrum this game. Apparently he still has ways to go.

Tonight just hasn't been his night. I love how the Hawks come out on fire and now the Knicks are winning. Before I turned to the Bulls-Cavaliers game the Hawks were up 6. I hate when they play like this.

Damn outscored the Hawks (who have 1 home loss) 45 27 since they were up 11-0, D'antoni is still a douche bag

Don't worry, this happened last game as well. Mike Woodsen is going to cook something up for us at halftime and we'll be good to go.

Wow they really looked good tonight.

•  
  • Duhon was on fire and playing like the leader he can be.
  • Toney played excellent off the bench.
  • Wilson exploded on offense.
  • Lee played solid defense and cleaned up on the glass

If we continue to play like this kick me, but i think we could be a playoff team.

Edited by Jonah

Another pretty easy game which will hopefully translate into a win.

Hawks are favored to in by 12.5 points. Hopefully we'll be able to win by even more then that.

Don't worry, this happened last game as well. Mike Woodsen is going to cook something up for us at halftime and we'll be good to go.

Well, here's the start of our comeback.

Josh Smith got ejected during the second period and honestly, I think that's the reason why we lost the game. We had nobody that really played defense. Horford was probably the only one that even attempted to. Mike Woodson could be blamed for this loss too. As usual, he doesn't trust the bench and leaves a No D, Cold shooting, Mike Bibby on the floor when a player like Teague could have played.

Atlanta has lost 4 or their last 6. Overrated?

More like inconsistent.

@Fish7718 - You've just witnessed the bad side of our team. When the game first started I was sure we'd win by like 20. I mean 11-0, with three 3's. That's just insane. Then we started playing sloppy, getting out hustled, and it just seemed like New York wanted to win the game more.