Milwaukee @ Detroit

• 3 months later...
  • Owner

Jennings is shooting 30.5% in his last six games, hasn't shot over 33% in any of them. Not good at all. He needs to take better jumpers, or make better decisions, as defenses are giving him the jumper and doubling him once he gets in the paint, and tough layups aren't going to go in all the time.

We're down 11 going into the 4th quarter. Jennings' 4-14 is very disappointing even though a handful of those misses were very good looks. Even when he's open he doesn't seem to be comfortable. Bogut has been pretty bad as well. He's got 4 points. That's simply unacceptable for a #1 overall pick, I don't care who you are. Two rebounds and four points for a starting center of any kind 3/4 through a game is terrible. Some nights he really surprises me and shows flashes of why we drafted him to begin with... and then some nights like this make me think we should just cut his [expletive] as all he's doing is taking up space. -_-