The Random Thread v2

Real Deal

that's not creepy at all...

Naww, not really - I happen to be the site's statistician.

Anyhow - [a buzzer noise] wrong answer. I'm sorry. But thank you for playing. Here's a hint for our other contestants:

http://i.imgur.com/zmB76.png

^ I can only say... Props!

P.S.

Fish, was that supposed to give me joygasm...? :huh:

Edited by Sħãlïq̵'

Anyhow - wrong answer. I'll give you a hint:

P.S.

...what? I don't care what you are the fact you know someone's birth year and rep count, pretty creepy brah, just sayin...

...what? I don't care what you are the fact you know someone's birth year and rep count, pretty creepy brah, just sayin...

What the hell is wrong with you, man? I don't know anybody's birthyear... (WTF). Maybe if you knew what statistician means - you would find the fact I keep track of people's Rep count - simply normal.

And anybody can look up anyone's profile info AT ANY TIME.

SMH. <_<

EDIT:

Also, even if I didn't give a rat's ass about stats - I still wouldn't call it 'creepy'. It's more of 'Knowing The Community'.

And I hate to say it but.... you're being a trivia quiz pooper. :lol:

Edited by Sħãlïq̵'

Anyhow - [a buzzer noise] wrong answer. I'm sorry. But thank you for playing. Here's a hint for our other contestants:

P.S.

Holy shit Brandon has a lot of reps.

A [expletive]ing vulture flew right over me today and scared the living shit out of me.....I was at my grandmother's house because she just got hip surgery and needed help getting out of the car and onto the wheel chair, and there was a dead duck on the road near the car...so in comes about 3 vultures and one of them came in like an inch from my head.

Edited by SRV

A [expletive]ing vulture flew right over me today and scared the living shit out of me.....I was at my grandmother's house because she just got hip surgery and needed help getting out of the car and onto the wheel chair, and there was a dead duck on the road near the car...so in comes about 3 vultures and one of them came in like an inch from my head.

A bird shit on my head at Disney once

Probably waiting out your grandmother too.

ouchhhhh...shes going strong lol..my great grandmother didn't die until she was 101, and my grandfathers mom didn't die until she was 100 lol

Edited by SRV