The Random Thread v2

Real Deal

I can, but we have some members who probably should't get those notifications, so I'm struggling with that decision.

Yeah I see where you're coming from with that. Our only hope would be is that those who you're worried about actually matured during the downtime...it's a long-shot, but yeah, haha. 

• Owner

I think I just need to run through the member list and pull them out, ban them, and mass email the rest.  Getting this place active will be a LONG process, but it can be done.  The fact that I'm extremely limited on time doesn't help, at all.

I think I just need to run through the member list and pull them out, ban them, and mass email the rest.  Getting this place active will be a LONG process, but it can be done.  The fact that I'm extremely limited on time doesn't help, at all.

Yeah it will, but being the start of what should be an exciting season should help us. I'll reach out to the few I still have some contact with. I haven't been on AIM in years (probably since the last OTR Sim League...btw, damn I miss those OTR AIM chats), but I can hop on there and tell some people. Hopefully have this place somewhat active again by the All-Star break or playoff time.

Def gonna be a long process im trying to be active but i got get into the habbit of even pulling this site up, used to be the first favorite i hit everytime i opened up a webpage now i gotta remind myself to hit it lol

• Like 1

Yeah I keep forgetting to check here too haha, because I was so used to it not being around anymore.

It'll def take a while before this place really gets active again. 

it aint a game, gimme my malt liquor! not that homebrew boooowwwshitttt

OMG DANNY <3

I'm going to look at the mass email option either late tonight, or by this weekend.  That is big for us.

So glad you did it. Last time i clicked OTR was over a year ago as far as I remember. Since i got a new laptop i didn't have it saved in my favourites anymore. 

Still kinda getting used to checking this site every day again, haha.

It feels weird. 

I'm already back to checking multiple times per day again. Still quite a few active members who I hope come back. Anyone have contact with guys like built ford tough or LKR? 

• 4 weeks later...