Cleveland @ Milwaukee

• 3 months later...

I like games at this time during the weekend. LeBron said somewhere that the Cavs defense won't let Jennings put up 50 and LeBron then said if he does, he will match it with 50.

"I don't want to see the Brandon Jennings everybody has been talking about," James said. "As a defensive team, we're going to take some pride in guarding him.

"I'm excited for him that's he's able to come into this league and be good," James said. "I love seeing young guys handle it the right way."

"If he decides he wants to go for 50," James said, "I'll be able to match him."

Last time we played here LeBron had 16 points in less than 2 minutes at one point, scoring 55.

Go Cavs!

Edited by Cleveland's Finest

I like games at this time during the weekend. LeBron said somewhere that the Cavs defense won't let Jennings put up 50 and LeBron then said if he does, he will match it with 50.

Last time we played here LeBron had 16 points in less than 2 minutes at one point, scoring 55.

Go Cavs!

I remember that game, Lebron was hitting near halfcourt threes, running up the court throwing up random shots, ands they ALL went in. It was insane to watch.

Go Cavs!

Lol i think Lebron is up for a big surprise. He has high expectaions, but he probably hasn't seen how much Jennings fell back to Earth since his 55 pt game.

We were losing 11-0 to start then went on a 39 - 6 run. Delonte scored 14 straight including two and ones in the first three minutes of the second quarter. LeBron, Mo, and Shaq didn't play the first six plus minutes of the second. Very impressed.