Women officiating NFL Games

reno

I am all about women's rights and all that mumbo jumbo. But come on man... The last thing I want to see is a woman officiating an NFL game. This is a man's sport. You occassionally see men officials getting steam rolled by players. Not saying women can't handle themselves but I'm not sure I'm down with this. I'll stop short in saying football is a men's sport, but the players are all men. Men should officiate men. I don't know..I just don't get it. Thoughts?

http://espn.go.com/nfl/trainingcamp12/story/_/id/8239455/woman-set-officiate-nfl-game-first-time

I am all about women's rights and all that mumbo jumbo. But come on man... The last thing I want to see is a woman officiating an NFL game. This is a man's sport. You occassionally see men officials getting steam rolled by players. Not saying women can't handle themselves but I'm not sure I'm down with this. I'll stop short in saying football is a men's sport, but the players are all men. Men should officiate men. I don't know..I just don't get it. Thoughts?

http://espn.go.com/nfl/trainingcamp12/story/_/id/8239455/woman-set-officiate-nfl-game-first-time

I don't think it can be any worse than us allowing you to post

• Like 1

Why not?

Just doesn't seem right. Men officiate mens sports. Women can officiate womens sports. If all the coaches, trainers, doctors on the teams are men, and all the league executives and shit are men, why are would we have women refs?

Just doesn't seem right. Men officiate mens sports. Women can officiate womens sports. If all the coaches, trainers, doctors on the teams are men, and all the league executives and shit are men, why are would we have women refs?

Women officiate other men's sports and men officiate women's sports. If you think there are no female doctors, trainers, or executives, then stay in canada

Women officiate other men's sports and men officiate women's sports. If you think there are no female doctors, trainers, or executives, then stay in canada

Yeah, cause all we need is some chick thinking tom brady is cute or some player giving her a nice lay then she wont call flags on him. This is a MANS sport, no need for that sissy nonsense.