HB - Brandon Jacobs

HB - Ryan Williiams

HB - Rashad Jennings

WR - Steve Johnson

WR - Derrius Heyward Bey

QB- Joe Flacco

D/ST: Jaguars

Edited by Make It Naaaashty

I don't think its too bad though. I love my WR's with Steve Johnson on the bench so I could probably trade one of them to upgrade in another position. IF Schaub can stay healthy which is pretty unlikely, I think I'll be just fine.

Edited by Make It Naaaashty

Talking about trades… this one got accepted.

AJ Green + Blount

for

Demaryius Thomas + Bradshaw

What y'all think?

You got shit on in that one. AJ Green>Demaryius Thomas and Blount>Bradshaw. I guess Thomas could have the better year just because he's got Peyton now, and Peyton made average guys like Garcon look like studs in Indy, so who knows. Still I would not do that trade.

You got shit on in that one. AJ Green>Demaryius Thomas and Blount>Bradshaw. I guess Thomas could have the better year just because he's got Peyton now, and Peyton made average guys like Garcon look like studs in Indy, so who knows. Still I would not do that trade.

I would rather have Thomas over Green this season, I'm fearing a sophomore slump for Dalton. Mannings #1 and #2 are going to produce, that's pretty much a guarantee.

Blount > Bradshaw? Wtff?

With Jacobs gone, Bradshaw is gonna get more tds in the redzone and his foot is healed also. Doug Martin is competing with Blount with carries and who knows what happens there. Thomas is about to go off this year with Peyton. I think Green will have a nice year also but I like this trade.

Mannings #1 and #2 are going to produce, that's pretty much a guarantee.

You can't say that though.. Peyton's never played off a career threatening neck injury before, he's never had a #1 who wasn't Marvin Harrison or Reggie Wayne before, Thomas has never run game routes on a surgically repaired achilles before.. if there was ever a situation where there were no guarantees, this is it.

That being said, watch Peyton go out and give Thomas 1,300 yards.

Blount > Bradshaw? Wtff?

With Jacobs gone, Bradshaw is gonna get more tds in the redzone and his foot is healed also. Doug Martin is competing with Blount with carries and who knows what happens there. Thomas is about to go off this year with Peyton. I think Green will have a nice year also but I like this trade.

Same goes with Bradhshaw and David Wilson. David Wilson is an upgrade over Jacobs and he will probably get just as many carries as Jacobs. Not to mention the Giants are a pass-heavy offense and Bradshaw is pretty useless in passing situations for the most part. His numbers won't be much better than last year if any better. His TD's will go up this year because he'll be getting those goaline carries since we don't really have a power back any more, but Blount is only in his third year and he's going to improve on a year where he already had more yards than Bradshaw.

Edited by DemarDerozanDunk

Same goes with Bradhshaw and David Wilson who was actually a higher draft pick. David Wilson is an upgrade over Jacobs and he will probably get just as many carries as Jacobs. Not to mention the Giants are a pass-heavy offense and Bradshaw is pretty useless in passing situations for the most part. His numbers won't be much better than last year if any better. His TD's will go up this year because he'll be getting those goaline carries since we don't really have a power back any more, but Blount is only in his third year and he's going to improve on a year where he already had more yards than Bradshaw.

Blount is losing his starting job to a rookie, Bradshaw isn't. Bradshaw will get a majority of the carries, Blount won't. Blount has 162 career receiving yards, Bradshaw had more than that last season in 12 games. Why is it a guarantee Blount will improve, when he regressed from the year before?

Coach Greg Schiano said "our plan" is to start Doug Martin at running back.

It's hardly a stunning revelation. Even though LeGarrette Blount was listed as the starter on the team's first depth chart, Martin has been taking the bulk of the first-team reps all camp. The first-round pick is also outplaying Blount on a daily basis and the Bucs traded back into the first round of April's draft to snag him. Martin is firmly in Schiano's good graces

Blount is losing his starting job to a rookie, Bradshaw isn't. Bradshaw will get a majority of the carries, Blount won't. Blount has 162 career receiving yards, Bradshaw had more than that last season in 12 games. Why is it a guarantee Blount will improve, when he regressed from the year before?

Ok I didn't hear any of that stuff about them planning on starting Doug Martin so I guess that changes things a lot. But I still don't think Bradshaw is going to be getting a ton of rushes. It may start out for the first couple weeks but we both know Wilson is an upgrade over Jacobs and Jacobs got a decent amount of carries last season. So if the Giants are smart, they will give David Wilson a good chunk of the carries. And I know its not a guarantee that Blount will improve, but I just think he had a sophomore slump and he will hopefully bounce back this year.

Wilson will get about 10 touches a game, maybe increase as the year goes on Bradshaw should see the rest, maybe Ware gets some 3rd down opportunities. Jacobs took entire drives last year. Won't be the same.

How do you know Wilson will only get 10 touches a game? Just because hes a rookie or do you have something else to back that up. I don't see why they wouldn't give Wilson just as much carries as Jacobs had. I know they wouldn't do that right away, but if he produces I don't see why not. Shouldn't be that hard to take away carries from Bradshaw if he's going to average like 3 yards a carry again.

How is this a shit team?

My WR's are legit, Fred Jackson was on his way of being a top 5 rb before he got injured last year also. Bradshaw should be solid this year and my bench isn't too bad either. But as I said, IF Schaub can stay healthy which is unlikely, but I think he will so I'll be dandy.

PS - That trade already went through.

How do you know Wilson will only get 10 touches a game? Just because hes a rookie or do you have something else to back that up. I don't see why they wouldn't give Wilson just as much carries as Jacobs had.

Well Jacobs averaged 11-12 touches a game, so Wilson getting 10 wouldn't be too far of a stretch, eh?

I know they wouldn't do that right away, but if he produces I don't see why not. Shouldn't be that hard to take away carries from Bradshaw if he's going to average like 3 yards a carry again.

Jacobs averaged even worse. It's because the line was so banged up all year. No Beatty, McKenzie was slow and old as all hell, Diehl was shuffling around and out of position, Baas was never healthy.. even Snee played underwhelmingly. I'm looking for the line to rebound in a big way, which will lead to a lot more running the football.. even if they have to give Petrus big minutes to do it.

Well Jacobs averaged 11-12 touches a game, so Wilson getting 10 wouldn't be too far of a stretch, eh?

Its not a far stretch, I just think he should and hopefully will get more carries than that this year.

Jacobs averaged even worse. It's because the line was so banged up all year. No Beatty, McKenzie was slow and old as all hell, Diehl was shuffling around and out of position, Baas was never healthy.. even Snee played underwhelmingly. I'm looking for the line to rebound in a big way, which will lead to a lot more running the football.. even if they have to give Petrus big minutes to do it.

The line was pretty bad last year I won't deny that. Unfortunately it didn't really get much better so I wouldn't expect much of an improved average for Bradshaw.