2012–13 Premier League Thread

Cobb

Season starts up in just three days and things just more interesting this afternoon with the transfer of Robin van Persie to Manchester United.

Time for predictions:

[b]Who do you root for?[/b]

[b]Who will win the Premier League?[/b]

[b]Who will make the top four?[/b]

[b]Who will finish in the bottom three?[/b]

[b]Who will finish as top scorer?[/b]

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Who do you root for? Aston Villa ; Man. City

Who will win the Premier League? Man. City

Who will make the top four? Man. City, Man. Utd, Liverpool, Chelsea

Who will finish in the bottom three? Wigan Athletic, Swansea City, West Bromwich Albion.

Who will finish as top scorer? Balotelli

Edited by Sħãlïq̵'

Who do you root for? Manchester UNITED

Who will win the Premier League? Manchester United (City barley won last year and United gave it way at the end)

Who will make the top four? United, City, Chelsea, Liverpool or darkhorse Newcastle could pop up or Tottenham if they get Dzeko

Who will finish in the bottom three? Norwich City, Southampton and Reading

Who will finish as top scorer? Aguero or RVP

My link

After reading this good article, I have more respect for Wenger, I always knew he was a smart manger but this proves even more how smart he is and how much he cares for Arsenal.

Meh.

We keep losing stars and then go through transfer window after transfer window without hardly spending much (in big club standards), whether Wenger is the reason behind it or not doesn't matter to me. What a frustrating time to be a fan.

Who do you root for? Manchester City, Fulham (Clint Dempsey), and Everton (Tim Howard)

Who will win the Premier League? A team from Manchester, hopefully Manchester City though.

Who will make the top four? Manchester City, Manchester United, Chelsea, and Arsenal.

Who will finish in the bottom three? Norwich City, Southampton, and Reading.

Who will finish as top scorer? Sergio Aguero or Wayne Rooney.

Clint Dempsey is refusing to play for Fulham and was fined earlier today. Don't see him moving anywhere since it seems like Liverpool isn't even interested anymore. :(

Meh.

We keep losing stars and then go through transfer window after transfer window without hardly spending much (in big club standards), whether Wenger is the reason behind it or not doesn't matter to me. What a frustrating time to be a fan.

But Podolski will be a good addition to you club.

What an entertaining match between Manchester City and Southampton. Man City survives Southampton 3-2, but Aguero is hurt. He will undergo and MRI on his knee once it settles down. Southampton mean business and they definitely proved that today.

What an entertaining match between Manchester City and Southampton. Man City survives Southampton 3-2, but Aguero is hurt. He will undergo and MRI on his knee once it settles down. Southampton mean business and they definitely proved that today.

Dzeko scored that match too, come on for Aguero and did good. I don't wish anyone to get hurt but this will give Dzeko plenty of time to drill goals now.

Eden Hazard is the real deal. 3 assists vs. Reading today and 5 in total in the first two games. Chelsea's attack strategy should be give him the ball and let him decide what goes on.

He has been playing ridiculously well and is proving to be a very good signing. Also, I didn't think winning a penalty counted as an assist. Could be wrong though.

He has been playing ridiculously well and is proving to be a very good signing. Also, I didn't think winning a penalty counted as an assist. Could be wrong though.

It might not be but it's counted as an assist in my fantasy league haha.