Do you ever wish you were a girl?

reno

I hear sex is amazing if u have a vagina and its so easy to manipulate guys if i was a girl i wouldnt have to worry about getting a top career or anything. I could make any man become my personal assistant and even ugly girls get banged by studs so i would never be disatisfied sexually

I hear sex is amazing if u have a vagina and its so easy to manipulate guys if i was a girl i wouldnt have to worry about getting a top career or anything. I could make any man become my personal assistant and even ugly girls get banged by studs so i would never be disatisfied sexually

not sure yet

Nope

1. Period

2. The thought of something penetrating into your body does not sound enjoyable from a mans point of view lol

3. You have to deal with making friends with girls who are quick to back stab you and if you hang out with only guys, then you are labeled as a tom boy or a slut

Thats just a few things that I think would suck, and child birth, but thats another story.