Cleveland @ Houston

• 4 months later...

As I predicted we probably will lose. However, we did stay in it in the 2nd quarter, allowing us to still have a chance.

LeBron doesn't even attack the hoop anymore. all he does is dribble at the top of the key for a majority of our possessions and gets a contested jump shot with no movement and no surprises for the defense.

That was a great game played by us, both Brooks and especially Ariza killed tonight. I would like to see better play from our bench but they did not get the minutes so I am not that disappointed.

Cavs needs so help.

Do you think they should trade for RIP Hamilton?

As I predicted we lost. BUT one thing that makes me sick is this:

During the 4th quarter, the Cavs were down 71-66 and Z had made 3 nice spot up shots in the half to help us come back. So what does Michael Malone, the guy who replaced Coach Brown, do?

He puts in Shaq and the Rockets go on a 7-0 run to make it 78-66 and game over just like that.

Also all 2nd half, the Rockets' offense was unproductive and flat, but almost very time the Cavs got the ball back, there was a turnover that was so overt and careless that made me sick. This is why now I don't want LeBron to be dancing. All is fun but when I see my team making those mistakes it makes me sick .If they don't come out Friday with some built up tension over the 2 losses in games where they had a chance in, then I'll be very nervous and doubtful.