Atlanta @ Toronto

• 4 months later...

I think the Hawks will still score at will, but I dont think the Raptors will struggle offensively like they did last game. I expect to see the game be closer, but still in the 100s.

You expect raptors to have some pride :P

The Raptors are a terrible defensive team but they aren't nearly as bad defensively at home as they are on the road. Anybody who expects the Hawks to have another offensive outburst is kidding theirselves. They can definitely score in the 100's maybe even 110 or so, but they are not going to be dropping 120 plus tonight.

Looks like Hedo decided to show up. He was playing like a broken down old man over the last few games and gave us Raptor fans a glimpse into the future when we full on loathe his contract, instead of just have a general dislike for it. This is how he should play all of the time though. They don't necissarily need him to score 20 points a game, but fill the stat sheet with assists, rebounds and things like that. A 15/6/6 statline from Turkoglu would be much more valuable than a 25/2/2 statline from him, as far as I am concerned.

Good to see Calderon and Bargnani back. I am harder on them than any other fan on here, but the Raptors need them on the floor to have a chance against a team like the Hawks.

The Raptors are a terrible defensive team but they aren't nearly as bad defensively at home as they are on the road. Anybody who expects the Hawks to have another offensive outburst is kidding theirselves. They can definitely score in the 100's maybe even 110 or so, but they are not going to be dropping 120 plus tonight.

Lol, maybe not. They are currently on pace to put up more than 120 lol.

I should really stop talking positively about the Raptors because it seems that every time I give anybody associated with teh Raptors any sort of credit (aside from Bosh and DeRozan) they always [expletive] the bed and make me look bad. :lol: