Slaughterhous-Welcome To Our House

MainEv3nt

Main is the shit for sending me the link, and this album is fiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiyahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

good to see someone listens to other rappers that rap about nothing an wear bright colors/tight jeans.

i kno guru is some where jamming this cd.

Only listened to a few songs...not impressed. Hate the Eminem pop-ish influence on some of the songs I've heard.

Lyicis are usually my #1 priority, but none of the 4 members of Slaughterhouse really know how to channel that ability into interesting concepts. They are all really, really talented, raw MC's, but need direction. That is where Em comes in for a project like this, but he's so off the path he once was in terms of sound and concept that it killed some of the potential this had.

Another Reocvery/Bad Meets Evil style album from Em and I am done with him.

i kno guru is some where jamming this cd.

I [expletive]ing love Slaughterhouse but some songs on this album are way too pop for my taste. Also, I completely agree with Nitro that Slaughterhouse lacks chemistry as a group (I think that's what he was saying). It's like these guys are just spitting their own individual verses and throwing it onto the track even if the verses don't have a connection. My personal favs of off the album are Goodbye and Hammerdance, which is sad since I'm not even a huge fan of those tracks. Signing to Shady just might have ruined Slaughterhouse for me if they continue making tracks like these.