Madden 13

MainEv3nt

Yeah. I'll scoop it up. I buy 1-2 games per year, and Madden is always one of them. Football games make for the best sports video game IMO (that or soccer..and I don't even like soccer really in real life)

I normally buy Madden every year and every year I'm bored of it after a month. I bought NCAA 13 when it came out for the first time this year and I personally love it and i'm probably just going to stick with it. I'll probably rent Madden after a couple months and if I get into it I'll probably buy it. As it stands right now I'm not getting it

Yeah. I'll scoop it up. I buy 1-2 games per year, and Madden is always one of them. Football games make for the best sports video game IMO (that or soccer..and I don't even like soccer really in real life)

FIFA! WOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

FIFA is amazing I love that game, it has the most realistic technology out of any sports game in the world, that is why is the best selling sports game and yea also because there is shit ton of football(soccer) fans in the world :)

Top 200

No big deal

Dude you should give me your gamertag, so I can play you :)

Edited by Smoove

NHL series = GOAT sports game franchise

Although I play the NHL games the most out of any other sports games, I don't think you can put them ahead of NBA 2K over the past couple years. Same with Fifa even though I'm personally not a fan of soccer for the most part. NHL needs to add a lot more to its game modes (Be a GM, Be a Pro) before I'd say its better than NBA 2K.

[expletive]. i was just about to kick a GW FG. I was on the [expletive]ing 7 yard line when I got disconnected. Did not receive a win. WACK AS [expletive]

Edited by JYD