Madden 13

MainEv3nt

It's beyond frustrating playing against the 49ers, their D is ridiculously hard to move on. Got my first loss today....

7-1 so far though. 49ers are wayyy too easy to play with so I'm gonna roll with the Broncos from now on.

Edited by Make It Naaaashty

EA servers blow major cock.

They really do. I barely get any time to play, but when I do, it always seems tha the EA Servers are down.

I'm 4-1 online, I need to play more though because I think that I can beat pretty much everyone I'm getting matched up with right now.

DBF and I would beat you and anybody here 2 v. 2 in Madden even though we haven't played together.

I'd prob sack you about six or seven times by the end of the first quarter.

DBF would go all prime Devon Hester on your ass.

We'd win by 30+/

shame you both blow at madden :rofl:

ECN...why don't you just play me 1v1? If I dont win by 21+, I'll quit and you can have the win.

I would make you look absolutely awful.

Hell, I haven't even played online yet and I GUARANTEE I'd beat you in the first game we play. I have to figure out why my Xbox Live isn't working, but once I do fix it tonight, you're absolute toast.

We'll do a sig bet, ban bet, whatever you so please.

I would make you look absolutely awful.

Hell, I haven't even played online yet and I GUARANTEE I'd beat you in the first game we play. I have to figure out why my Xbox Live isn't working, but once I do fix it tonight, you're absolute toast.

We'll do a sig bet, ban bet, whatever you so please.

:lol:

Let me know when you fix your shit, then we'll place the bet.

It's beyond frustrating playing against the 49ers, their D is ridiculously hard to move on. Got my first loss today....

7-1 so far though. 49ers are wayyy too easy to play with so I'm gonna roll with the Broncos from now on.

add me bitch and ill go jay cutler on your ass.

Andrew 101