Indiana @ Washington

• 4 months later...

What is wrong with Gilbert???? It can't just be the whole Shaq/ex-fiance fiasco that's going on. Something is up. Being clutch is what made him famous, and now he is turning in to someone who should be a last resort in the final seconds.

Also... that foul at the end was bull[expletive].

I know you guys are going to blame the call, but a lot happened before that to put the Wizards in that situation.

Yeah like Gilbert not being able to make a [expletive]ing free throw, not sure what has gotten in to him. That is 2 games in a row where his lack of clutch free throw shooting ability has cost us the win.

I don't know what to say, I just don't think Gil has been thinking straight. He looks frustrated at the line, looks nervous, and lacks confidence.

Either way, we should've won the game, that was a horrible call. Even if Haywood fouled him, the refs shouldn't have called it. Seriously, 0.5 seconds left and you make a call that costs us the game? Total B.S.