Durant: "Kobe told me a month before it happened"

The Regime

"Kobe called that a month before it happened," Durant told Yahoo! Sports while promoting his new movie "Thunderstruck."

"I didn't believe him. He was just like, 'We are going to have Dwight. We are going to have Steve Nash.' He just talks a lot of trash, jokes and laughs. But he said it. I don't think anyone paid attention to it but me and him. He said it and it happened. And they got better, a lot better.

"Dwight's name was being thrown on every team. Houston, Brooklyn, the Lakers. But I guess he called it right."

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/nba--kevin-durant--lakers-impressive-on--paper-.html

• Owner

David Stern controls everything :unsure:

Even blocking our trade to get CP3?

If he really did want the Lakers to be dominant for years, he would have allowed the CP3/Gasol deal, then let us work the same trade this summer for Dwight.

Mitch Kupchak just wanted to stick it to the league, that's all. And he did.

If he really did want the Lakers to be dominant for years, he would have allowed the CP3/Gasol deal, then let us work the same trade this summer for Dwight.

It was all smokes and mirrors, stern cant make it too easy/obvious.

Yes I believed he blocked your trade to get CP3. I believe Stern wanted to make it two interesting teams in LA.

BUT !

http://i45.tinypic.com/11r3fk6.jpg