2012-13 UEFA Champions League

Gooner

Damn, talk about a group of death in Group D. Being a Manchester City fan I don't really mind though. It's what the Champions League should be about. With all the good teams, it should feature even better matches.

My predictions:

Group A:

PSG

Porto

Zagreb

Kyiv

Group B:

Schalke

Olympiacos - Might change this group depending on the last days of the Transfer window, if Arsenal get Dzeko then they will qualify for sure.

Arsenal

Montpellier

Group C:

Zenit

Milan

Malaga

Anderlecht

Group D:

Real Madrid

Manchester City

Dortmund

Ajax

Group E:

Chelsea

Shakhtar

Juventus

Nordsjaelland

Group F:

Bayern

Valencia

LOSC

BATE

Group G:

Barcelona

Moskva

Benfica

Celtic

Group H:

Manchester United

Galatasaray

Cluj

Braga

Group B:

Schalke

Olympiacos - Might change this group depending on the last days of the Transfer window, if Arsenal get Dzeko then they will qualify for sure.

Arsenal

Montpellier

Move Arsenal ahead of Schalke and it looks good. Arsenal should win Group B with ease, even without the ability to score a lot of goals.

You got Ajax in last place?

They def. are not finishing 2nd, and Dortmund is really good have a strong defense. While Ajax can dominate in the Dutch league and score a lot of goals but in the Bundesliga the defense is really tough and hard. While in the Dutch is opposite, I won't even surprised if Dortmund beats City out for 2nd place, that's how good Dortmund is.

Move Arsenal ahead of Schalke and it looks good. Arsenal should win Group B with ease, even without the ability to score a lot of goals.

I don't think so bro, on paper Schalke is better team then Arsenal. Schalke defense is even superior then Arsenal's defense and Schalke's attack is really good. Schalke is a very balanced team from defense to specially mid and attack.

• 3 weeks later...

Looks like I missed a helluva game today in the Group of Death between Real Madrid and Manchester City judging by the number of score alerts I received in a span of 30 minutes.

You sure did miss one helluvagame, bro.

And that Oscar goal reminds me of his GW goal for Brazil at the FIFA U-20 finals (the one against Portugal). Sick.

• 2 weeks later...

I loved Ballo's response to the goalie after he scored the penalty..priceless.

Wow at Benzemas scissor/bicycle kick....unreal shot.

And props to my boy James Rodriguez on scoring that beauty oal in the 83rd min to give Porto the win over PSG.

So did I. For those who missed it:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b-VHcwpVdnk

Yep, so amazing:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wc0BmwXdZbU

And props to my boy James Rodriguez on scoring that beauty goal in the 83rd min to give Porto the win over PSG.

Co-signed! Here's the goal itself:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yLDsjxy41BU

And props to my boy James Rodriguez on scoring that beauty oal in the 83rd min to give Porto the win over PSG.

As frustrating as Balotelli and his poor attitude has been in the past, I still love the guy. His response to Dortmund's goalie is pure gold.

http://i.minus.com/iEQAhxz9vxHyA.gif