My thread made it on Streetsill.com and this website!

Jesse The Body

My friend that goes on Facebook, and he is a viewer/reader of Streetsill.com and he shared this with me and said the Admin of Streetsill posted the article of my thread that came from this forum. If you don't know Streetsill there is a lot of people behind it that read this stuff. So yeah just check out the website my thread made it to the front page of the website.

And the funny thing is none of you clowns even posted in the thread! HAHA fools.

http://streetsill.com/

lmfao site looks bootleg as [expletive]

So you will go of the look but not go of what information it has to offer? Which has other information other then this one. Come on man, some people don't really care about look when it comes to the internet they just care about getting information, ever thought of that? Probably not there is a lot of typical's like you in America. That look for what the media tells them to like or dislike.

You will understand what this sounds like.

Where is it? You should specify what exactly it is that made it onto this site.

http://www.discusshoops.com/forums/topic/31064-know-whats-up-in-the-world/

Props, Smoove!

Thanks bro.

And to the pricks, why do you act like [expletive]s all the time? I can only imagine how of a hardcore loser you guys are in real life.

Edited by Smoove

Kind of seems to me like you're coming off as a bit cocky. Not to ruin the party or anything, but even though your thread was on the frontpage of that website, it still has fewer than 100 views.

No I don't feel cocky at all, I was just sharing. And also what are you going off their facebook views? I know for a fact that website, which I do not go on much but it has over 1K views probably even more because on this one forum I was on probably it had shit ton of people that went on it. But whats you're point behind this?

Plus this forum is dying quickly because of the shallow people that post in here. And that dude above had something to say about that look of that website? LOL dude this forum looks fine and yet it's NOT an attractive place to post here at all. This is the truth and mostly it's because of this shallow ass loser people who think they are badass on the damn Internet? Are you kidding me? haha. Lot of you are just simply chumps in real life that nobody pays no attention too a lot of you are weird and just vibe killers.

And also what are you going off their facebook views? I know for a fact that website, which I do not go on much but it has over 1K views probably even more because on this one forum I was on probably it had shit ton of people that went on it. But whats you're point behind this?

I'm just saying that while it's neat and all that you got your thread on this website, it appears that not many people actually checked out the thread.

http://i.imgur.com/2C29j.png

Plus this forum is dying quickly because of the shallow people that post in here. And that dude above had something to say about that look of that website? LOL dude this forum looks fine and yet it's NOT an attractive place to post here at all. This is the truth and mostly it's because of this shallow ass loser people who think they are badass on the damn Internet? Are you kidding me? haha. Lot of you are just simply chumps in real life that nobody pays no attention too a lot of you are weird and just vibe killers.

You are an imbecile. You want props for your thread making on to a site called STREETS ILL. COM? Are you [expletive]ing serious?

Forget how terribly designed the website is, it's [expletive]ing called STEETS ILL.COM. My bad for not coming in here and giving you props, that must make me a "shallow ass loser".

And you can't call anyone weird when you don't wash your hair you disgusting mother[expletive]er.

Have a nice day. :)

• Like 2