Our Twitter and Facebook Pages

Real Deal

• Owner

Okay guys, if you have Twitter, please help the site out. I'm going to go off and try to gather a lot of followers, see if we can recruit through that. There's really no better way, unless we spam a board, and that won't happen.

If you follow and retweet the last thing I wrote (aside from the replies), it could help us out quite a bit. Here's the tweet:

Also, if you follow the page, let me know that you're from here and I'll follow back.

• Like 2

Retweeted.

And just a tip, if you're gonna go the Twitter route in order to gain some followers, we should have someone run this account and do more than just post links. With the season coming up, it would be nice to tweet some actual insight. That's what gets followers, not links.

• Like 2

• Owner

I'm going to manage the Twitter page for a while. I'll ask questions on there, try and get others to RT and answer, things like that. I don't know.

And yes, we'll go back to Tapatalk. I completely forgot about it, once I changed the URL.

• Like 1