NFL Gameday Week 6

Warren2ThaG

• Owner

I haven't watched much of the Eagles this year, honestly. Is Vick just hurt, or does he actually have some kind of QB turnover syndrome?

EDIT: Yes, he's always hurt...but is he legitimately injured to where he just can't throw the ball accurately? Because at one point, his accuracy seemed to have shot up quite a bit.

I haven't watched much of the Eagles this year, honestly. Is Vick just hurt, or does he actually have some kind of QB turnover syndrome?

EDIT: Yes, he's always hurt...but is he legitimately injured to where he just can't throw the ball accurately? Because at one point, his accuracy seemed to have shot up quite a bit.

He has not been good, but I think the bigger problem is the coaching staff putting him in a position where he can't succeed. He does not have the arm to make some of the throws he is asked to make, as regularly as he is asked to make them.

• Owner

http://a.espncdn.com/photo/2012/1015/bos_a_brady_sherman_600.jpg

I will say this, though...I never really liked players doing this, because I remember this picture from 2008:

http://www1.pictures.gi.zimbio.com/Kobe+Bryant+Doc+Rivers+NBA+Finals+Game+6+Los+WvblMV-_j_ll.jpg

When ESPN put it up on their main page, and added a caption saying something like, "All jokes aside, the Celtics are 2008 champs." If I still remember that, I know Kobe had that embedded into his brain up until 2010.

Is this retard serious?

He should be thankful Brady was throwing balls short in the second half when the weather picked up or it would have been 40+ points on that chump defense.

Good thing that phaggot isn't in the AFC East or AFC, or he'd be Ryan Clark Jr.

Sherman is the #1 rated cover corner in the league according to PFF. Problem with Ryan Clark was that he was never good.

I was extremely impressed with him yesterday, and it certainly didn't hurt him that the Patriots have midget WR's.

However, he doesn't have much to stand on talking shit to Tom Brady. Yes, the Seahawks won, but it had more to do with Brady sucking on his own than the Seahawks defense.

Third down defense pisses me off too. It's always third and long that gets converted against the Patriots.