Portland @ Orlando

alcstarheel

• 4 months later...

I was literally fearing the worst, I thought we we're gonna end up losing by 1-2 points. I really think Redick got us going with that last second 3 to end the third quarter, because we played great in the fourth. Portland also missed like 9 straight FGs in the fourth so that helped. But I'm glad we won, we needed it. I would have been really disappointed to start a 5 game home stand with a loss.

• Owner

The turnaround happened at 74-74. I was watching the game downstairs at that time, and right when I turned it on, it seemed like Orlando juiced their offense, ran up probably 10-11 consecutive points, and never looked back.

Having more than one guy as a three-point threat does wonders, because it gives you the ability to space out the defense, open up the lanes, and attack the rim. The Magic were getting what they wanted, and if they had only knocked down a few more of their open shots, this would've been a nastier win.

• Like 1