Adam Morrison may consider retirement if cut from Blazers

• Owner
Chris Haynes of CSNNW.com reports that Portland Trail Blazers training camp invite Adam Morrison is considering retirement if he gets cut during camp.

"I'm going to finish school and start coaching (If he didn't make the Trail Blazers roster)...I did the Europe thing and it just wasn't for me," Morrison told CSNNW.com. "Not saying the (Europe) culture or anything like that, (or) the people, it just wasn't for me. So, yeah, if it doesn't work out, I'm willing to look myself in the mirror and say, 'I gave it a honest shot' and turn the page. Do something else."

Morrison is in camp on a non-guaranteed training camp contract.

The Blazers have 19 players in camp with 15 players on guaranteed contracts. Four players will need to be cut so that the Blazers can get down to the 15-man roster maximum.

http://www.blazersedge.com/2012/10/2/3446330/haynes-adam-morrison-could-hang-it-up-if-he-gets-cut-by-blazers

I will hate Portland forever if they don't sign him, and he ends up retiring. AM3 FOR LIFE.