Celtics Guard Rotation

How do you see the minutes being allocated for the Celtics guards this season?

Rondo is an obvious in that he will play around 40 minutes a night at the point, but after him things become quite murky and Doc is going to have to get creative to find a way to get Terry, Lee and Bradley (when he returns from injury) the minutes that they deserve/need.

Early in the season it won't be a problem since Bradley is expected to be out until late December or even January, but when he does come back how do you see the rotation being?

Will Bradley start at the 2 but get a quick hook so that he can spell Rondo at the 1? Will Lee start?

What do you think Doc will do? If it were up to you, how would you distribute the minutes?

• Owner

Hard to say, because the Celtics will use Lee to spread the floor, but if I were Rivers, I'd strongly consider playing Bradley quite a bit once he fully heals for the simple fact that he's one of the better perimeter defenders in the NBA.

Doesn't seem like there's a lot of minutes to go around, though, with Jason Terry on the roster. Maybe Doc plans on going small with Courtney Lee seeing time behind Paul Pierce, Jeff Green playing a lot of four.

Yeh Bradley will probably start at the two, and Terry will backup either him or Rondo contingent on various situations. Courtney Lee is a pretty valuable asset though so it'll be interesting to see how he fits in, I really think that Doc will manage Pierce's minutes this upcoming season.

Btw, Jeff Green looked good in their first preseason game. I wouldn't be surprised to see him get quality minutes this upcoming season.