So I've Been Thinking

Cobb

As far as Twitter goes, I've been pretty active on it all day long, but we only had 250 followers this morning. I'm up to nearly 300, but that's just from following about 200-300 people and hoping they follow back. Asked a question, made some statements, replied to some people...we'll see how it goes, I guess.

When you reply to people and stuff, do you ever ask them to go sign up and check the site out?

Lol so you PM me multiple times when I'm at school, have no chance to respond, and you block me? This and your post is just another example of you acting childish and it is annoying

I usually don't do this (I mostly lurk here, to be honest) but this annoys the hell outta me, so:

Shaliq posted that question Yesterday, at 01:44 AM:

B) - Lkr, I didn't make the 'Most Overrated Serbian plr' thread to, quote: 'poll the community on a topic'. I asked a general question, and I still find it an interesting topic. If you think it's a vague one -- Ok, I respect your opinion, but mine is different. Maybe I made a mistake adding polls. They were just an extra incentive to participate - like in the "Fave ___ Movie?" threads. Frankly, I stopped making polls 'cause you were ruining my threads with: "LOL @ 'x' being a poll option!" and where's movie 'y'?. I ain't no robot, man. And I ain't seen all movies on Earth! Some of those polls are based on web articles. Again: The polls were just an extra incentive to participate. (..)

(...) But then comes the question -- with all due respect, why did you encourage/defend him and his baiting in the Random thread, man? (No pun, and no offense intended. I just wanna know.) He was straight baiting and trolling - calling me a phaggot for no reason, and you would stand right by his side, and spit at me posts like: 'only a bigoted loser would do this and that', and '> being a bigoted loser who (insert random text here)'.

You say you 'have no chance to respond', yet at the same time you make all these posts yesterday afternoon here:

http://www.discusshoops.com/forums/topic/31599-nlds-reds-vs-giants/

Also:

oh boy oh boy oh boy. we will never hear the end of someone pinch hitting for arod and coming through in the clutch

And we haven't even mentioned the Phelps topic:

http://www.discusshoops.com/forums/topic/32897-michael-phelps-sinks-153-foot-putt-at-st-andrews/

Not being anyone's advocate but you sure had a chance to respond. Of course, everyone won't even pay attention to what I'm saying bacause it seems like I have to praise 'Lkr the almighty', it's like an unwritten rule.

I usually don't do this (I mostly lurk here, to be honest) but this annoys the hell outta me, so:

Shaliq posted that question Yesterday, at 01:44 AM:

You say you 'have no chance to respond', yet at the same time you make all these posts yesterday afternoon here:

http://www.discusshoops.com/forums/topic/31599-nlds-reds-vs-giants/

Also:

And we haven't even mentioned the Phelps topic:

http://www.discusshoops.com/forums/topic/32897-michael-phelps-sinks-153-foot-putt-at-st-andrews/

Not being anyone's advocate but you sure had a chance to respond. Of course, everyone won't even pay attention to what I'm saying bacause it seems like I have to praise 'Lkr the almighty', it's like an unwritten rule.

Funny how you manage to only show up on certain occasions. Fwiw I can post on the mobile site with no problem

Edited by Lkr

The inactivity isn't anyone's fault at all. It isn't even the posters fault. The issue with the forum is that forums in themselves are dying. Most people nowadays are content with a two sentenced post on Twitter, Facebook , etc. Forums in general are way less popular than they used to be. Internet culture has changed a lot in the past few years. It will fluctuate soon, don't worry, when the season starts we'll get a SLIGHT activity boost. Oh, and maybe people who forgot about the site would benefit from a mass e-mail being spread out. Worth a shot.

• Like 1