Cleveland at Milwaukee

Real Deal

• 4 weeks later...

I really thought we had this. After being down at the half, we got the lead back and seemed to have control. Kyrie's sick basket to tie it with less than a second left was completely forgotten after Jennings nailed a three.

Only positives are: Kyrie continues to come up clutch, Anderson could be making a serious run as an All-Star (Watch him play and you'll want him on your team), Gee and Waiters are scoring like we need them to.

However, we'll never win if our bench is this bad. The bad news is, I don't see our bench getting better with the current guys. Luke Walton? Are you kidding me? Makes me think they want to tank at times...

CJ Miles has been utterly disappointing this season. You wouldn't think it was the same player from Utah.

Donald Sloan made some shots, but I'd rather see Jeremy Pargo at this point.

Then there's Tyler Zeller, who has some huge adjustments to make. He looks too slow out there.

Boobie Gibson is one of the best three point shooters in the league, and he's been knocking them down, but when he's surrounded by these other bench players, he won't get as many open looks.

Only fixes they could make within the team is giving Samardo and Pargo more playing time. It's really frustrating because our starting five can give us a fighting chance.

This might be the worst bench in NBA history.