Toronto at Oklahoma City

• 4 weeks later...

I know we're a longshot to win, but I don't think this is going to be any easy win for OKC. And if it is a close game, I expect there to be some frustration among the Thunder. We are going to hound the shit out of the them, and if they plan on going iso all game, they might run into some trouble (well obviously except Durant, who has no excuse to score any less than 35).

The key to the game is letting Westbrook shoot 11-28. As long as Casey has us prepared defensively, I think this is at the very least going to be a fun game. I hope to see Durant chew Westbrook out, its a long time coming. If they somehow lose this game, he is probably going to be the reason why.

Edited by Check my Stats

• Owner

Well, at least you have one thing going for you: Lowry as your starting PG, defending Westbrook, versus Calderon doing it.

Don't forget about K-Mart, though. Last game, he had it pretty easy out there, dropped 28 shooting 8-11 (which is crazy efficient for any guard, but especially him).

The way the Thunder are trying to work him into the offense, it wouldn't shock me if he put out another 15-20 on good shooting, but again, Westbrook is the anti-team right now. If he was a superstar, it would be a bit more acceptable, but the basketball belongs to Durant, and like you said, it's only a matter of time before he just comes out and tells him that.

Very hard game to watch, not unexpected, but still just hard to watch. Hopefully nothing serious with Lowry. Not saying it affected the game, but I honestly feel the refs have been brutal almost every game we've played. Again, not saying it impacted the game, but Demar has been getting hammered this year and still not getting any calls. its infuriating.

Also, Bargnani is brutal, just brutal. Its almost like he is scared he isn't going to get the ball back if he passes it away. Its [expletive]ing ridiculous.

EDIT: Fields is literally just hilarious to watch. I feel bad for him, don't get me wrong, but its hilarious.

Edited by Check my Stats

Not saying it affected the game, but I honestly feel the refs have been brutal almost every game we've played. Again, not saying it impacted the game, but Demar has been getting hammered this year and still not getting any calls. its infuriating.

I can agree with that, especially in regards to the first two games of the season. I can't really comment on this game since I paid hardly any attention to it as the game was already a blowout by the time I got home from work, but the first 2 games of the season were awful and I did notice some really cheap fouls get called on Toronto and some fairly obvious ones not get called on OKC.

The only bright spot I saw tonight was Valanciunas. I don't know what was going on with him, whether it was nerves or what, but he has really struggled finishing around the rim to start the season and for anybody who watched him play for Rytas the past two years (so probably just me, haha) would know that Val excells at finishing and has a very soft touch. That (and his free throw shooting) was what made me confident that even if he did struggle with fouls throught his rookie season (which, he probably will), he would still manage to be productive when he was on the floor. His finishing tonight was what I expected to see from him coming into the season. Hopefully now that he has a few games under his belt he will be able to settle down and not rush his shots so much.

Other than that, Ross had his best game so far, but that isn't exactly saying much when you consider he had a -14.5 PER coming into the game. :lol:

THE LAMB!!

even though kd struggled shooting the ball it was nice that he was looking for his shot. i know he was to improve on other areas but kd still gotta be kd, its games like these were he should work on his passing

Valanclushadisah is nice though i like watching him play (first time basically) felt like he should of taken perk off the dribble more he had the length and quickness to do so i thought.

and ill end on

THABEEEAST!