Toronto at Boston

Real Deal

• 1 month later...

It must be really frusturating to be Valanciunas. He gets some of the most ridiculous "rookie calls" against him that I've ever seen. Then because he almost always gets two fouls early in the game (most of the time BS ones) he gets glued to the bench for the entire half.

I don't understand why Casey wasn't trying to exploit the DeRozan/Terry matchup. DeMar has scored about 70% of his points in the post this season and he has the much smaller Terry on him, yet Toronto didn't post DeMar on him once. I realize that if they did post up DeRozan that Boston would send a 2nd defender on the first bounce, but that is where you need to trust DeRozan to make the right read and find the open man.

But no, instead they have to force feed Bargnani and watch him make reckless drives into the paint and take contested jumpers. :rolleyes:

It is amazing how Ross is strictly a spot up shooter, yet still has a TOV% of 13%. It must be a confidence thing or else he is even more limited skill wise than I thought because it seems like he can barely even make a pass or take a dribble without turning the ball over.

LOOK WHAT HAPPENS WHEN ED GETS RUN. Been a force on the offensive glass.

It sucks knowing Rondo is coasting and if the Celtics really need to try to win this game, they can just turn it on in the last 8 minutes and whoop the shit out of us.

Edited by Check my Stats

LOOK WHAT HAPPENS WHEN ED GETS RUN. Been a force on the offensive glass.

"BUT WE NEED BARGNANI'S 35% SHOOTING OUT THERE" - Casey and Co.

It sucks knowing Rondo is coasting and if the Celtics really need to try to win this game, they can just turn it on in the last 8 minutes and whoop the shit out of us.

Or the last 2 minutes of the 3rd. :lol:

That escalated quickly. Lead went from 2 to 15 in a blink of an eye.

Ross is showing flashes.

Bargnani needs to go. He's so [expletive]ing brutal, and he is a momentum killer on both sides of the ball. He has his place in an offense, it just isn't this one. He can't be the featured option, it seems blatantly clear to everyone except Colangelo, and Casey to an extent.

Edited by Check my Stats