LA Lakers at Memphis

• 1 month later...

Not a whole lot of positives to take away from this game, but I love the fact that Jamison is closing the game out over Pau.

Good to take away is the identity of the second unit. They found production at the expense of hill's playing time. unfortunately, he doesn't have much if a place in this offense unless he takes paus spot

Edited by Lemon

D'Antoni is such a joke.

EDIT: not based on this game. Memphis is a contender, no shame in losing by 8 to them in spite of you team's poor play. His treatment of players to the media has been, and seems will continue to be one of his worse qualities. Running is going to be a huge mistake, and trading Pau is going to be a huge mistake too, unless you get that Josh Smith deal done, by which point I will be 100% certain the league is rigged. Atlanta will be saving their cap to make a run at Dwight and CP3, not taking on more salary (for an arguably inferior player).

[expletive], you guys might be staring down the pipe of a Dwight for Smith+Lou sign and trade this summer, how scary is that?

Edited by Check my Stats

Also, if D'Antoni is only giving Dwight 10 shots a game, you think dude is gonna be in a hurry to sign that extension? This situation has the potential to get very messy. Still don't think it will, and shit gets turned around (without trades), but the potential is there.

I guess I suffer from having 0 faith in Pringles, but it's not like I have no reason to have a lack of faith, do I?