Toronto at Memphis

• 1 month later...

Davis' offensive game has improved significantly since last year. Not just his jumper, which I think most people have noticed, but his overall face up game. That move he just made on Randolph (yeah, yeah, I know, Randolph is a pathetic defender) where he caught the ball near the left elbow, faced him up, spun around him and hit a lefty hook was certainly something that we would not see from him last season.

It is a shame he will be stuck behind Bargnani until he finally gets fed up and leaves the team, only to break out somewhere else.

Ross is honestly not far behind derozan already. its sad really, that simple pass one the screen when both defenders pressured him is a pass I'm not sure Demar can make right now in his 4th year, Sad.

I have to disagree. Ross is nowhere near the offensive player Derozan is. Even with better range. He might have better awareness or vision or whatever you want to call it but that doesn't mean he's close to Derozan.

But wow I can't even stand to watch this team right now. I am in shock at how bad we are. I know Memphis is a very good team, but still. It is a disgrace that we are 10 games below 500 at only 13 games into the season. Something has to be changed or were in for one loooooooong mother [expletive]ing season.