New Orleans at Miami

Real Deal

• 2 months later...
  • Owner
http://sports.cbsimg.net/u/photos/basketball/nba/img21325781.jpg

MIAMI -- For the Miami Heat, one nearly perfect quarter was more than enough to help stop a two-game slide.

Dwyane Wade scored 26 points, LeBron James finished with 24 points and seven assists, and the Heat shot a season-best 58 percent on the way to topping the New Orleans Hornets 106-90 on Saturday night.

Chris Bosh scored 13, and Ray Allen and Shane Battier each added 11 for Miami, which took control by outscoring the Hornets 33-10 over the final 11 minutes of the second quarter. New Orleans started the game 10 for 12 from the floor, then shot 9 for 31 over the rest of the half.

"We've got to defend. It's that simple," James said. "When we defend, the game's that much easier for us."

Ryan Anderson scored 24 for New Orleans, which got 20 from Robin Lopez and 12 from Jason Smith. The Hornets turned the ball over 19 times, and Miami converted the miscues into 22 points.

http://www.cbssports.com/nba/gametracker/recap/NBA_20121208_NO@MIA

We made a step in the right direction, but something is wrong with Bosh lately...he blows for some reason. Also, our first quarter defense was terrible, and I blame them going cold in the second quarter for us holding them under 100 in this game. The Hornets were well on pace to score a bunch of on us.

Edited by SRV

Smh, [expletive] it I'm out. I've had enough of this shit on here wit this [expletive]ing [expletive]got following me around this board making it impossible to enjoy OTR anymore. Good luck to the rest of the guys on the board here who love talking about the game and every other topic on here. SRV, you're the lone Heat fan on here I guess. Try to enjoy it I guess.

Smh, [expletive] it I'm out. I've had enough of this shit on here wit this [expletive]ing [expletive]got following me around this board making it impossible to enjoy OTR anymore. Good luck to the rest of the guys on the board here who love talking about the game and every other topic on here. SRV, you're the lone Heat fan on here I guess. Try to enjoy it I guess.

Ill hold down the fort until the playoffs, I know you will return to get revenge lol

Edited by SRV