Toronto at Portland

• 2 months later...

Amir just got one of the strangest ejections I've ever seen.

Lillard is at the free throw line and makes the first of two. Johnson goes to grab the ball, like so many players do, but the ref (David Jones I think his name is) wouldn't let him have it. The two of them proceeded to basically wrestle over the ball, Amir said a few things (looked like in good nature) and boom, tossed.

Then Amir snaps. He starts walking towards Jones mouthing off at him, has to be restrained by DeRozan and Pietrus and then takes out his mouth guard and whips it at the ref.

Highlight of the season so far. :lol:

I gotta be honest though, this game may be the most entertaining Raptors game of the year.

It has nothing to do with the actually basketball being played, because that is just cringe worthy, but it is just a wonderful train wreck.

- Amir going postal and launching his mouth guard at a ref becuase he wouldn't let him hold onto the ball after a made free throw

- Raptors color guy Jack Armstrong doing an ad for Miller Genuine Draft and forgetting what day it is (he legit had to ask Matt Devlin what day it was lol). The fact that it was an ad for a beer just makes it even better since I believe Armstrong is a closet alchololic.

- 3 players getting injured on either harmless plays such as Lillard contesting a Calderon jumper and rolling his ankle coming down (didn't land on a foot or anything) or Lowry falling down on a 1-on-1 and hurting his shoulder or just pure stupidity like Bargnani trying to statue of liberty JJ Hickson 10 feet from the rim and jacknig up his elbow.

- Mickael Pietrus trying to go all Michael Jordan on Portland but getting about 4 of his drives emphatically rejected. He then follows it up with a MJ shrug after draining a 3.

- Portland shooting 0-17 from 3 and Toronto about 3-18.

- Aldridge dropping 30 and 10 without breaking a sweat. Literally, dude hasn't even been sweating whenever the camera zooms on him.

It has been a complete comedy of errors and then LaMarcus Aldridge being all "WTF? Am I the only guy who actually knows how to play basketball here or what?" :lol: