Boston @ Orlando

alcstarheel

• 4 months later...

This has been one sloppy game so far.

The Magic look like complete [expletive] out there and have tied a franchise record for the least points scored in a half with 27. I'm not sure of the exact number, but Pietrus and Carter have at least 18 of those points (I imagine it is more considering it was 18 in the first quarter, I haven't paid much attention to the 2nd half). Howard has 2 points in the game. The Magic only scored 8 points in the 2nd quarter, lol.

The Celtics have looked pretty bad as well. They only have 37 points of their own and have turned the ball over quite a bit. I don't know the exact number, again, but Rondo himself already has like 6 turnovers or something like that. He is looking like he will put up a triple double with points, rebounds and turnovers.

The one thing that we have to give credit to is the defense being played. A lot of these turnovers have been forced and there have not been a lot of open jumpers. Both of these teams have been getting after it defensively, which is the only thing that has made this game somewhat interesting to watch.