Detroit @ Toronto

• 4 months later...

The amount of plays that Detroit has flopped on in this game is ridiculous. People are always getting on the case for the "soft European" Raptors for flopping but the amount of times that I have seen Hamilton, Stuckey, Gordon and Jerebko flop in this game is ridiculous.

I'm not saying that the Raptors don't flop because they defintely do, but from the 3 games that I have watched the Pistons and Raptors play, Detroit flops way more, but they don't get nearly as much hate about it because it isn't Europeans doing it.

I don't mean any sort of racial thing by this statement, I just think that it is true. American players don't get nearly as much flak for flopping than European players, despite the fact that a lot of American's are just as bad at it.

This game has been so frusturating as a Raptors fan though. This is the exact same kind of inconsistency that has plauged the Raptors all season long. The difference between the play in the 1st and 2nd halves is disguisting.