Oklahoma City at Toronto

Real Deal

• 2 months later...

Durant hits DeRozan on the arm, body and head and DeRozan doesn't get the call despite a ref being 5 feet away with a clear view of the contact. I don't think I've ever seen Casey so animated at a non-call. He jumped off the bench and ran towards the baseline ref screaming.

Calderon needs to get his ass sit on the bench. Westbrook is abusing him on both ends of the floor.

Now Collison draws a charge on Lowry despite being in the restricted zone and not establishing position.

I can tell this is going to be a very frusturating game, especially since you know that OKC can just flip a switch ang build a 15 point lead whenever they want.

Lowry gets hit on another layup, gives the ref a pice of his mind and gets T'd up. I think everybody saw that coming.

I still can't even get excited about this only being a 2 point game because you just know that OKC will either go on a run to close out the 2nd half or to start the 3rd and blow this game open.

Awesome stat.

Raptors had 22 points in the paint in the first half. They attempted 1 free throw.

OKC wasn't parading to the FT line either (9 attempts) but the level of physicality they were allowed to play with was noticeably higher than what the Raptors were allowed to do.

• Owner

DeRozan gets fouled a lot, and the refs look the other way.

That double-digit lead could slip, no doubt...but at least the Raptors are hanging around. I think they'd be down by 20+ if Bargnani was out there.

Calling it now, Lowry will be getting ejected before this game is over. He has been getting absolutely shafted by the refs and is heated.

Pretty funny how Westbrook can get away with slamming the ball, screaming "My foot didn't [expletive]ing move, man!" and then dropping multiplce curses at the ref and not get T'd up, yet Lowry was less demonstrative in the first half and got instantly T'd up.

PS: I hope nobody thinks I'm trying to imply that the refs are the reason the Raptors are losing because that is certainly not the case. They have been absolutely awful in the 3rd quarter (like I called earlier in this thread) and fully deserve to be down double digits based on that. It is just extremely frusturating seeing such a double standard. It is like the two teams are playing with seperate rule books and it makes for a very unentertaining basketball game.

Case in point, that carry call on Anderson. You are telling me that he did anything that Westbrook, Durant or any other player in the NBA doesn't do on that post up? Please.

I would love to see more of that from DeRozan. That was probably the strongest take I've seen from him all season. I wish he'd try and dunk on guys more.

I guess he learned his lesson earlier in the game on a similar play where he tried to lay it up softly over Ibaka and got his shit swatted. This time he just he just said [expletive] it and threw it down over Ibaka.

Great, my favourite part of the game.

The refs make a bunch of bullshit make up calls on the Thunder (was definitely not a charge on Durant and then he gets T'd up for good measure) after the game is out of reach so that after the game the league can point at the stat sheet and be all "See there is no favourtism. This game was very evenly called".