L.A. Lakers @ Phoenix

alcstarheel

• Owner

1) Derek Fisher needs to move out of the way on offense. I'm so sick of him doing absolutely nothing but begging for a spot-up three that he only makes at the end of games (and when he makes them, it's because we need it due to his trashy defense for 3 1/2 quarters).

2) Why does Shannon Brown play less than Jordan Farmar? We need defense at the point. Play Brown.

3) Why does Sasha Vujacic even play, and why do we still have Adam Morrison on this team?

4) Andrew Bynum needs to stop being a baby about his touches and realize that both Kobe and Gasol should be getting more shots than him. If he's not going to put forth the effort on defense, he sure the hell doesn't need the ball back down the court. He's not Shaq.

5) Lamar Odom has to find a way to play consistently. If he's not going to do it, we should just trade him for someone that will.

We need Ron Artest back, immediately. He, Kobe and Shannon are the only three players who want to play defense on the Lakers, and we aren't beating a Suns team that can score 118 points on us.

Wow I always miss the best games. And RD I was saying the same thing about Sasha on Christmas Day when the Lakers were losing to the Cavs and then Jackson puts Vuijaic in and then it just dug a bigger hole. He doesnt really do anything it seems like especially since he isnt even making his 3s

• Owner

Yeah, Phil Jackson is stupid for even playing him or Morrison, especially when he plays them longer than he does Shannon Brown, a guy who can score AND play defense.

Bynum should take a step back and figure out his role in this offense, also. He's not getting the touches he was when Gasol was out, so he's playing lackluster defense, and I hope Kobe busts his balls for it soon.