Boston @ Golden State

• 4 months later...

C's will be tired and dissapointed after the loss last night, but they might come out with a vengeance and win big. But they should have problems without Pierce again, the Warriors are not a fun team to play after a back to back, especially when your team is pretty slow to begin with.

No way Boston beats Golden State in GS. GSW will win by 13.

So much for that so far :P

We're playing how we should have played last night. Dominating so far. I just hope we don't start playing sloppy just because of this big lead and just go to Sheed and let him jack up shots -_-

Edited by Celtics3420

So much for that so far :P

We're playing how we should have played last night. Dominating so far. I just hope we don't start playing sloppy just because of this big lead and just go to Sheed and let him jack up shots -_-

YOu guys will end up losing still.

Greatest winter break ever? Celtics, Lakers, Magic lose and the Cavs win.....I'm in heaven....TIED FOR FIRST BABY!

Tied for first with who? LA still has the best winning percentage, 2 games up on the Cavs. Boston has the 2nd best winning percentage.

Im glad the Celtics lost, like I been saying they look really slow now a days.

Tied for first with who? LA still has the best winning percentage, 2 games up on the Cavs. Boston has the 2nd best winning percentage.

Im glad the Celtics lost, like I been saying they look really slow now a days.

Lakers have lost a game to virtually everyone they will be playing in the West during the playoffs.

Also, the Lakers have played millions of home games whereas the Cavs, after tonight, are tied for most road games played.