LA Clippers at LA Lakers

• Owner

The only other team I'd ever like would be the Thunder, only because they are now considered my local team, and if I do decide to move there in the future, I'll be getting season tickets.

Unfortunately, the Kings moved out of Kansas City when I was two (1985), and far too young to pick a team on my own.  

• Owner

Was a joke cause best P&R PG an P&R big haha the PG part I actually believe is true..

They were, last season.  Statistically, Nash and Dwight were the two best P&R players in the NBA...Nash as the passer out of the P&R, and Dwight as the finisher.

Our defensive rotations are still a mess, which is pretty sad at this point in the season. A good number of the threes that the Clips hit last night were uncontested or were late contests. Our defense collapses too much on penetration which is hilarious because we have a guy named Howard who is supposed to anchor the paint.

Clips were toying with us the whole night. Even when we made that run in the second quarter I knew that they could just turn it on in just minutes which they did.