Cleveland @ New Jersey

alcstarheel

• 4 months later...

Hayes is cleared to play in this one. Jay-Z might be sitting courtside... (Knicks and Nets give me high fives).

I'm sure the Nets surprised themselves last game. It's not just that the Knicks had a bad day. We grabbed boards, attacked the basket, and the bench support was great. I'm looking for similar signs in this game.

Cavs won't show up to start probably because honestly they won't really be urgent to start of well knowing the caliber of their opponent. We'll get in sync and win though. 7 straight wins to be. Number one in road games played? not a problem, because we're number one in the NBA.

I hope this was just a rare off-game for Yi. It was his first bad game since coming back from the injury, 2-13 from the field.

James on whether the Nets record would scare away FA's:

“I’m not sure,” James said. “I think their record could definitely be better, but they do have some good pieces. I think Brook Lopez, Devin Harris, Courtney Lee and some of those guys — CDR — are some really talented players.

“It’s a good team. It’s a talented team. They’ve got some really good players,” James repeated. “They’re going to play hard. They got a lot of guys that want to win, and they just have to keep working.”

^ He's definitely considering Brooklyn. He would be great with Al Harrington, Channing Frye or even Carlos Boozer if we were to sign Lebron to max and either of those guys signed as a power forward (Yi would start over Harrington and Frye).

It would be a scary team then, Lebron has to oblige sooner then later.