Toronto at LA Lakers

• 4 months later...

Ive never seen a lazier team in my life.  None of these bonafide losers besides Kobe and MWP have a ring anyways, they should be playing harder then anyone.  We continue to wait until the last few minutes to start trying.  Lakers motto : only play hard for 1 quarter.

Lol at that Aaron Gray double team, pretty much sums up our season and coaching staff.

Reffing was atrocious at times tonight, especially as far as kobe is concerned.  Not enough for me to blame the loss on it, but definitely relevant and frustrating, mainly down the stretch of the 4th.  Kobe is a huge [expletive] when it comes to the refs, but also a robot, those shots he was hitting were just .... inhuman.

LA doesn't deserve to make the playoffs.  They are going to get anally raped by OKC.  Have fun, the Raps are garbage and poorly coached and you barely squeaked out a win vs us.  Makes me feel genuinely bad for you guys, because you should be better . Nash is criminally underutilized offensively.

• Owner

Nash doesn't do shit with the ball in his hands, except for feed our inconsistent shooters, so in no way is it anyone's fault that he can't adjust to this offense that SHOULD be constructed around Kobe and Dwight (and if it wasn't clear as day after what Kobe did last game to get us a win, it sure the hell is after tonight).

Damn, Kobe was ridiculous. Haven't seen him attacking the basket this much in a long time.

Amir fouling out was pretty big. He was the only Raptor on that had a defensive impact. Raptors got everything they wanted from Meeks so momentum was almost completely in their favor. Aaron Gray just can't be expected to be as athletic as Amir.