Charlotte @ Cleveland

• 4 months later...

Haha wow. Flat out we didn't show up, and that's not a good sign. I thought we were on the right track. Fatigue plays a big part. They are coming off yet another back to back.

One game in the next 5 days meaning we'll get what we badly need: rest.

Vs. Washington Wednesday which is always tough facing them specifically. Hopefully they can get back to form in time for the tough road games coming including at Denver Saturday.

Ugh....they thought they could win the 4th so they took off the 1st three quarters, and it backfired. Guess we needed a loss so we know we still have a ways to go.

3 home losses, 2 all last year. Makes you appreciate how special last regular season was. However, we still have the playoffs for redemption.

What is up with all the cavs hate lately, every dog has there day and your bound to lose games you know you should win.

I love how people keep talking about Charlotte as if they are a bad team. You do realize they've beaten Denver and Atlanta, blew out Toronto (forcing one of the best offensive teams to 81 points), just came off a win against Miami, and this is the SECOND time they've beaten Cleveland this year.

And here's a list of playoff teams they've beaten last year: Miami, New Orleans, Utah, Chicago (twice), Boston, Portland, Phoenix, Lakers (twice), and Atlanta.

Don't sleep on the Bobcats. They can beat anybody, and would create a tough opponent against anyone in the playoffs.

Those damn Cats always show up against the elite teams. Id rather face the Celtics 7 times in Boston then face the Bobcats 7 times at home in a playoff series. <_<

I'm just sayin... they're a tougher team to beat than their record shows.