San Antonio @ Toronto

• 4 months later...

I don't get this team.

Whats not to get? They are a good home team and a terrible road team as a result of the lack of mental toughness on basically every single player on the team aside from maybe Jarrett Jack and Reggie Evans.

Chris Bosh just tied Vince Carter for the Raptors All-Time leading scorer with 9,420.

Edited by Built Ford Tough

And Bosh is now the Raptors All-Time leading scorer.

Why don't they stop the game for 5 minutes like Cleveland does every time LeBron breaks a record for them? Lol, I still remember that one game against the Raptors when the Cavs stopped the game like 3 times because LeBron broke 3 of the Cavs All-Time records.

What a great choke job by the Raptors. You absolutely have to love the way that they decided that they don't want to win this game and let the Spurs back into the game.

Not trying to take anything away from the Spurs but this game should not be this close and if the Raptors should've put this game away a long time ago.

Then again, the Raptors pull this [expletive] all of the time so I'm not surprised.