Houston @ L.A. Lakers

• 4 months later...
Lakers coach Phil Jackson said Friday that the best-case scenario for forward Ron Artest would be a return to the court on Tuesday against the Rockets.

Artest continues to experience dizziness as a result of a concussion he sustained while falling down the stairs at his home on Christmas night.

He has missed four consecutive games, in which the Lakers are 3-1.

http://basketball.realgm.com/src_wiretap_archives/63780/20100102/artest_could_return_tuesday/

:)

• Owner

Can't be a blowout, Gasol won't play.

Yeah, but Bynum will. That's just it. Drew only plays when Gasol isn't on the floor, just like he did versus Dallas.

If we ever got the two bigs on the same page, we'd be unstoppable.

We'll if we go by how long he was out from the last hamstring injury, he probably wont be playing tonight. I thought it was interesting to see that Jackson said Gasol told him his leg was feeling kind of tight before the game. They need to pay more attention to that to prevent these types of injuries.

Either way, I believe this will be a win because our bench might have finally realized that they are needed for us to play with the top teams in the league. That and Artest is back -_-

Ron is playing tonight, not sure if Gasol is or not (probably not).

Odom might not play either I read somewhere he didn't practice yesterday due to a stomach ailment. So we're already gonna be undermanned but if the bench steps up again it won't be that much of an issue.

• Owner

You guys always have a bad game agaist us, at least we kept it close unlike the Mavs.

Well, I want to see what we do if we have Gasol in there. I don't think we've had Gasol playing in the three meetings we've had with Houston already.

Why does Bynum only play well when Gasol is out?

Because he's a big baby and doesn't want to play if he doesn't get enough shots.