Raptors vs R.M.

RaptorsHQ

Thoughts on the game?

My take on it was pretty positive. I thought that the shaky start was bound to happen as the team looked rusty and a bit out of sync. However, I was really impressed with the play of Jon Lucas, especially, and how he took over scoring in the time he was allowed to play.

Thoughts on the game?

My take on it was pretty positive. I thought that the shaky start was bound to happen as the team looked rusty and a bit out of sync. However, I was really impressed with the play of Jon Lucas, especially, and how he took over scoring in the time he was allowed to play.

I hope it was just rust but Bargs looked like his feet were in quick sand .

I liked the look of the team for the most part. We weren't great but we were pretty good. I liked what I saw from Demar taking it to the basket and drawing fouls. His jump shooting was a little off but i'll account that to rust. Barg's shooting was awful but I'm just going to assume that was rust too. John Lucas was a huge surprise and played great. Ross came in off the bench and hit a couple 3's which is exactly what he's supposed to do. Overall solid game.