Second Language?

Sħãlïq™

5 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I have been learning spanish my whole life, I just hate speaking it and writing it. I can understand it perfectly and I can get my point across, but anytime my grandparents ask me a detailed question I have to sit there like an idiot thinking of what to say lol

Its funny though because it was my first language, I watch old home videos of myself (and my brother and sister), and we all spoke perfect spanish. Its like the older I got, the worse my spanish got.

Took four years of Spanish in high school and another semester in college before calling it quits. And to be completely honest I don't remember squat, it's really pointless unless you apply it to everyday life.

I still throw speak fluent Spanish on resumes though just to spruce it up, but I couldn't hold a conversation with a Spanish speaker to save my life.

Edited by Simba